Warsaw-based technical services organisation, ALL4JETS, has chosen Commsoft’s industry-leading MRO IT system, OASES, to support its diversifying CAMO operations.
Currently supporting over 130 aviation operations in more than 55 different countries, OASES is one of the most successful aviation engineering and maintenance systems in the world, combining a very high level of technical sophistication with an intuitive user interface. Designed by engineers for engineers, OASES is structured in a modular format to allow for scalability and ALL4JETS has contracted for the Core, Airworthiness, Planning, Materials, Line Maintenance Control and Warranty modules.
ALL4JETS has also opted to access the modules through Commsoft’s private cloud service, avoiding the need to install any additional hardware.
Initially, ALL4JETS will be using OASES to support two Embraer E-190 regional jets and two Dash 8-Q400 turboprop aircraft on behalf of their lessors, with further E-Jets and ATR aircraft also being assessed. Founded in 2013, the company provides a range of CAMO, MRO and logistics services as well as being an Approved Training Organisation.
Nick Godwin, Commsoft’s Managing Director, commented:
“The OASES user community is very much a global one and this latest win, the fifteenth OASES contract we have signed in 2017, represents a further step in our growing presence across the BEER countries. We’re very much looking forward to working closely with ALL4JETS to ensure an early implementation.”
This latest contract win for Commsoft also highlights the breadth of the OASES user community, which includes national, regional and charter airlines, cargo specialists and leasing companies as well as CAMO and 3rd party MRO operations.
- ENDS -
Notes to Editors
Commsoft Press Office
Phone: +44 (0)1252 448196
Mobile: +44 (0)773 946 1061
- Founded in 1971, Commsoft (Communications Software (Airline Systems) Ltd) won its first airline contract in 1975. Today, the company is a world leader in aviation engineering and maintenance systems.
- Commsoft’s flagship product is OASES (Open Aviation Strategic Engineering System), which is currently serving over 130 aviation customers worldwide, ranging from national carriers and large third-party maintenance providers to small independent operators.
- Commsoft’s Head Office is in Tiptree, Essex. The company also has regional offices in Derby and Norwich and another close to Gatwick Airport, as well as an office in Australia and support partners in India, Romania and Singapore.
- ALL4JETS has been founded in 2013 by a group of experienced specialists from commercial aviation.
- Currently, ALL4JETS is EASA approved Part-M CAMO, Part-147 MTO, ATO and its Part-21 (DOA) under certification. The company also provides consulting services and spare parts logistics support. The company have already supported more than 40 customers in different areas of their business.
- ALL4JETS’ office is located in Warsaw, Poland next to Chopin’s Airport. However, its personnel provide their services worldwide.