Los Banos, Manila-based technical services organisation, Wingbox Aviation, has chosen Commsoft’s industry-leading MRO IT system, OASES, to support its diversifying fleet technical management operations.
Currently supporting over 130 aviation operations in more than 55 different countries, OASES is one of the most successful aviation engineering and maintenance systems in the world, combining a very high level of technical sophistication with an intuitive user interface. Designed by engineers for engineers, OASES is structured in a modular format to allow for scalability and Wingbox Aviation has contracted for the Core, Airworthiness, Planning, Materials and Line Maintenance Control modules.
Wingbox Aviation has also opted to access the modules through Commsoft’s private cloud service, avoiding the need to install any additional hardware.
Nick Godwin, Commsoft’s Managing Director, commented:
“The OASES user community is very much a global one and this latest win, the eighteenth OASES contract we have signed in 2017, represents a further step in our growing presence in Asia. We’re very much looking forward to working closely with Wingbox Aviation to help promote the software in conjunction with their extensive range of technical services to lessors, airlines and the business aviation communities.”
Darmilo Sosa, Managing Director of Wingbox Aviation, said
“This was a very exciting milestone to Wingbox Aviation. Our mission to provide the best solution to Philippines aviation and as well as the Asian market will make it solid. OASES by Commsoft is a tool that all fleet management technical people would dream to have. I am very happy to introduce the Fleet Technical Management Solution to Philippines small airlines, general aviation and corporate jet operators and I think with OASES as a tool we will gain ground for a more reliable and cost-effective services”
This latest contract win for Commsoft also highlights the breadth of the OASES user community, which includes national, regional and charter airlines, cargo specialists and leasing companies as well as CAMO and 3rd party MRO operations.
Notes to Editors
Commsoft Press Office
Phone: +44 (0)1252 448196
Mobile: +44 (0)773 946 1061
- Founded in 1971, Commsoft (Communications Software (Airline Systems) Ltd) won its first airline contract in 1975. Today, the company is a world leader in aviation engineering and maintenance systems.
- Commsoft’s flagship product is OASES (Open Aviation Strategic Engineering System), which is currently serving over 130 aviation customers worldwide, ranging from national carriers and large third-party maintenance providers to small independent operators.
- Commsoft’s Head Office is in Tiptree, Essex. The company also has regional offices in Derby and another close to Gatwick Airport, as well as an office in Australia and support partners in India, Romania and Singapore.
About Wingbox Aviation
- WINGBOX AVIATION has been founded in 2014 by Darmilo Sosa with the help of his Wife and friends, an Aeronautical Engineer in Profession and an experienced senior manager with commercial aviation experienced in Maintenance and Engineering Organization and in different leasing companies as a Technical Consultant.
- Currently, WINGBOX AVIATION. The company also provides Technical Consulting or Advisory services to Airlines, MRO’s and Leasing Companies.
- WINGBOX AVIATION, A small and proud company that based in Los Baños,Laguna (Manila), Philippines that are striving for the best. The vision that they aspire is to become the preferred and renowned team of choice in providing aviation services locally, regionally, and globally.
A PDF version of this press release is available here